Ridge Meadows Postpartum doulas takes care of the mother so she can take care of her baby and your family. Our doulas are experienced in baby care, feeding, sleep issues and postpartum adjustments. Ridge Meadows postpartum doulas will feed you and help you feed your baby, help you sleep so that you will have a clear mind to work through the trial and error of finding out what your baby needs day-to-day. With support mothers often feel more balanced right from the start and will confident as a parent.
Position Title: Postpartum Doula
Starting Date: May 1st, 2016
Status: Self Employed Contractor
Wage Rate: $20/hour
Shift Schedule: Availability from Monday-Friday 8am-6pm. Shifts are 4-8 hours.
Use of Personal Automobile Yes
Reports To: Nicole Chambers (owner/operator of RMDS)
CLOSING DATE: Friday, April 22nd, 2016 or when position is filled
Qualifications required are:
- Postpartum Doula Training or ECE diploma;
- One (1) year recent related experience with newborns/parents;
- Additional courses on breastfeeding are an asset;
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Criminal record check
- Current First Aid Certificate
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interact effectively with new parents.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to assist with breastfeeding and small household chores.
Please submit current resumes by 4:30 p.m., April 22nd, 2016 to:
We thank you for your interest.